By placing you order you agree to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.
1. Order When ordering E. Torndahl wil confirm the order by e-mail. The order confirmation is generated automatically by our database without manual review. At any errors as an indication of price, delivery, etc. we reserve the right to correct this. Always check that your confirmation is correct. Orders made are binding. If you have placed an order and want to change or cancel, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
2. Prices Prices are quoted in Swedish kronor (SEK) including VAT (the Swedish page). You can also see the prices in € or $.
3. Payment You can always feel safe when shopping on etorndahl.se. Choose one of the following payment methods. E.Torndahl doesn't store any information related to the payment data. We follow the swedish sales law and the implementation of card payments reserved the purchase amount in your account. No additional charges apply by us when paying by card.
4. Shipping & Delivery We always offer free shipping for orders over 500kr within Sweden. For orders under 500kr we take a shipping fee, how much the shipping fee is depends on how much your order weigh. You will be able to see the shipping fees in your shopping cart before you confirm your order. Please note that the customer is responsible for all customs or any other charges imposed by the country to which the order is shipped. Delivery time 2-5 business days within Sweden, 3-10 days within Europe, 5-14 days rest of the world. If we are unable to deliver your item within 30 days of ordering you have the right to cancel you order.
5. Change and return You have up to 14 days to change your mind after you received your order. Before returning, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The goods must be in their original packaging, unused and in new condition. Sorry, you have to pay for the return shipping if you change your mind. Of course we stand for the return shipping and the shipping of the new item if you received the wrong item.
Return address: E. Torndahl AB Västerlånggatan 63 111 29 Stockholm Sweden
It is also possible to return to our physical shop in Gamla Stan, Stockholm. The same adress as the return adress above. Please bring your order confirmation.
6. Complaints According to the Swedish Consumer Sales Act you have the right to claim for 3 years after you have received the goods. E. Torndahl applying Consumer Sales Act reclamation. NOTE! It is important that you make a proper notification. Visible defects are reported directly to email@example.com. Hidden defects are reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt of goods. If a product is wrong expedited alternative damaged, let us know and you will get a new one when we have recived yours. Transport damages? Report directly to Posten. Save the packaging for any claims.
7. Warranty Guarantee provided in accordance with the Swedish Consumer sales act.
8. Privacy and Personal Data We process personal data according to the Personal Data Act (PUL). When you place an order with us you state your personal data such as name, address and telephone number. In connection with your registration and ordering you agree that we store and use your information in our business to fulfill our commitment to you. We also documents all the communication we have with you via e-mail, in order to provide the service that you expect from us. E. Torndahl will not disclose your personal information to third parties. According PUL you have the right to get the information we have stored about you. If it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that information be corrected or deleted. Contact us know via email: email@example.com
Bolagsadress: E. Torndahl AB Prästgatan 62 111 29 Stockholm